ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerad Kite

2 posters

Go down

Gerad Kite Empty Gerad Kite

Post  kite Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 am

Gerad graduated as an Acupuncture Master from the College of Traditional Acupuncture and has been working with patients for almost 20 years.

In 1993 he opened the first NHS funded acupuncture service at King's College Hospital and has run a successful private practice in Harley Street for the past 10 years.

He is a recognised leader in the fertility field as well as promoting and preserving Classical Five Element Acupuncture through his work as a practitioner and senior lecturer.

Member of the British Acupuncture Council.
kite
kite

Back to top Go down

Gerad Kite Empty Telegraph about kite, New article......

Post  masseur Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Gerad Kite looks like a sharply dressed businessman, jacket off in the aftermath of an important meeting. Once upon time, 20 years ago, when he was running his own successful travel company in San Francisco, that is what he was. 'I was only interested in making money at the time. I was very stressed. I was working too hard. I was drinking too much.’ A self-confessed sceptic when it came to all things 'alternative’, Kite found himself going along with a friend for a session of classical five-element acupuncture. The next day he shut down his business. He says it took him a long time to make the connection between the two events, but by then he was already training in so-called five element himself.

Today Kite, 48, runs arguably the most lauded acupuncture clinic in the country, tucked away above the boutiques of Bond Street in London. The majority of people who come to see him have been diagnosed with 'unexplained infertility’, which Kite says 'seems to be the health issue of our time’. But others – including many famous names – arrive with a wide range of problems, from depression to addiction to headaches to a vague feeling that 'something isn’t quite right’. ...................

Full story:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/alternativemedicine/5055611/Acupuncture-Guy-of-the-needles.html
masseur
masseur
Admin

Back to top Go down