ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is best acupuncturist in Bristol? My experience...

2 posters

Go down

Who is best acupuncturist in Bristol? My experience... Empty Who is best acupuncturist in Bristol? My experience...

Post  emma Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:02 am

The number of acupuncturist in Bristol is almost nauseating. While this is a good thing as it offers lots of options to people, it is also a little difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. For this reason, it is important to look at reviews of various practitioner in the area and get an idea of their level of knowledge and expertise before making a final decision.

While doing one of these searches, I ran across natural health clinic in Bristol. After spending about a minute and a half trying to figure out what Oncken stood for .I realized it was the name of the primary practitioner - I realized it would be a bit of a drive to get there, and therefore wanted to be sure it would be worth my time. So the next stop was Google in search of reviews on this practitioner. All the reviews I found were encouraging to say the very least. Almost every one of them referred to this doctor as 'best in bristol', 'stellar', 'excellent', and other adjectives of similar weight. Needless to say, I was more than excited to go see him.

My experience with him was no different than the reviews had claimed. The things that stuck out to me the most were.
(AD)
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Who is best acupuncturist in Bristol? My experience... Empty Re: Who is best acupuncturist in Bristol? My experience...

Post  waynealda Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 am

Too great and very very best work done it is. I love this nice and amazing sharing i ever found
great work done it is

waynealda

Location : Arctic North Guides is a true full service Alaska hunting guide & outfitting service

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum