ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese clinic advertising treatment list,Do you belive it?

2 posters

Go down

Chinese clinic advertising treatment list,Do you belive it? Empty Chinese clinic advertising treatment list,Do you belive it?

Post  emma Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:19 am

Advertising on the Internet, these Chinese medical centres promise to treat a surprisingly extensive range of diseases and conditions, including ALS, autism, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, spinal muscular atrophy, septo-optic dysplasia (which can cause seeing difficulties, blindness and mental retardation), spinal cord injuries and stroke.
Foreigners are a major source of funds for the clinics. Some doctors like Dr. Huang Hongyun, a neuroscientist at Beijing Xishan Hospital, have treated many patients from outside China, including some from Canada, and he has published a number of papers in Chinese medical journals tracking patients pre- and post-procedure.
But,And yet some North American doctors are critical of how the data was compiled, and skeptical of the treatments on offer.
Full story
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Chinese clinic advertising treatment list,Do you belive it? Empty Hello

Post  sharonbaker Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Yes i believe in chinese herbal product and acupuncture treatment. I am using certain herbal product for my skin, hair according to the chinese herbal products.

Regards
men's health

sharonbaker

http://www.raymeds.com/

Back to top Go down