ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese herbal medicine doe women(2)

Go down

Chinese herbal medicine doe women(2) Empty Chinese herbal medicine doe women(2)

Post  murphy Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:20 pm

9,Guhan Yang Sheng Jing (Ancient Han Health Keeping Extract)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health - Keeping Extract of Han Dynasty
--Top quality health-Keeping Essence.
--Prolong the vitality life.
--Traditional Secret Recipe of Two thousand years.
--Health-Keeping Experience of two thousand years.

This tonic herb is scientifically refined with modern facilities from top quality traditional Chinese herb. The composition of the herb is a result of nearly ten year's theoretical research and clinical practice of Chinese Traditional herb experts, based on the study of ancient “Health – Keeping Prescription” (Preventing senility and rejuvenseing) recorded on bamboo slipe unearthed from Mawangdui, the ancient Han Dynasty tomb (206 B.C. – A. D. 220). The extract is quite mild and tonic, containing no hormone; it is really the best herb for long-term health card, which can apply to all people, male and female, old and young.

Composition:
Wild Ginseng, Radix Astragali, Lycium Chinense, Schisandra chinensis, Polygonatum Sibiricum, Epimedium Macranthum, Radix Glycyrrhiza, Paeonia Lactiflora, Rehmannia Glutionosa, Polygonum Multiflorum.

Indication:
The herb can be applied to people who suffer from high cholesterol, lack of appetite, weariness, vertigo and insomnia, aching back and legs, hair shed and hoary head, frequent micturition and dribbling of urine after micturition, and suffer from common cold and consumptive disease, gastric disease and weak physique, imbalance of the two opposing principles yin and yang in nature (in Chinese philosophy, medicine, etc) insensitive limbs and trunk, deficit of kidney and spleen.

Usage:
Drink two bottles (each 10ml) a day, one in the morning before meals and another in the evening before going to bed.

Manufacturer:
Tsinghua Unisplendour Guhan Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.

10,Kun Bao Wan (menopause pill)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can help to reduce symptoms of the menopause

Main Function:
Reducing hot flashs,night sweating. Regulating the flow of qi.Regulation hormones levels and balances. Stops insomnia, restlessness. Nourishing yin part of balnace the yin yang.

Relieve stress, irritability, severe palpitation insomnia, dreaminess.

This can be taken with Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan together, to releif of hot flushes/ night sweats and releif of vaginal dryness.

(There is a very positive review on http://www.patient.co.uk/comments/27000591/. No.12)

Content of review is "Hi all, I was interested in your experiences. I had been having symptoms of the menopause for several years theses symptoms got worse about 18 months ago, i felt i did not want to risk HRT because of my family connections with cancer, so i tried acupunture together with chinese herbs, the results were amazing. I did wondered if my hormones were fluctuating and the results were coincidence, so i stoped partly because the treatment was costing me £50 per week! After a few months the symtoms were back and worse than ever, i went to my GP and agin were told the protential risks i felt the NHS really could not offer me anything, i decided to try the chinese medicine again the results were again amazing i opted not to have the acupuncture because of the costs. So i take Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan and Kun Bao, the cost is appox £15 per week and this gives me conplete releif of hot flushes/ night sweats and releif of vaginal dryness, because i am sleeping better my mood has impoved. My only worry is what are in these tablets and what the possible side effects are!"

Main Ingredients:
Fructus Ligustri Lucidi, Fructus Lycii, Radix Polygoni Multiflori, Radix Ophiopogonis, Radix Rehmanniae, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Rhizoma Anemarrhenae.

Usage nad Dosage:
Take 5 grams of pills each time; twice daily with warm water. Keep taking the pills for 2 months or follow the doctor's advice.

Package:
Each bag contains 5 grams of pills, 10 bags Per Pack

Manufacturer:
Beijing Tong Ren Tang.

11,Nu Bao Jiao Nang (Women's Treasure Capsule)

Nu Bao Jiao Nang, also called 'Female Sex Drive' Capsules, it enahnces a woman's libido, vitality and overall health.

Indications:
Adjusting menstruation, stopping bleeding, warming womb, stopping leucorrhoea, expelling stasis and producing newness. It can be used for irregular menstruation, lumbago and abdominal pains during menstruation, feeble limbs, profuse leucorrhoea and abdominal pains after delivery.

Ingredients:
Radix Angelieae Sinensis;
Carthami;
Semen Persicae;
Radix Rehmanniae;
Rhizoma Curcunae Longae;
Fructus Foenieuli;
Pollen Typhae;
Cortex Cinnamomo.

Usage:
Orally, 4 pills each time, 3 times daily.

Package:
24 capsules per box.

Not suitable for Pregnant woman.

12,Nuan Gong Yun Zi Wan

Ingredients:
Rehmanniae Radix Preparata 30%,
Cortex Eucommiae 10%
Rhizoma Cyperi 10%,
Herba Artemisiae 10%,
Rhizome Ligustici Wallachii 8%,
Radix Angelicae Sinensis 8%,
Radix Dipsaci 8%,
Radix Paeoniae Alba 8%,
Radix Scutellariae 8%.

Dosage:
Orally, 8-10 pills a day and 3 times daily

Package:
200 pills per pack

13,Qian Jin Zhi Dai Wan

Main Ingredients:
Radix Codonolsis 3.70%
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae 3.70%
Radix Angelicae Sinensis 7.42%
Rhizoma Chuanxiong 7.42%
Fructus Foeniculi 3.70%
Cortex Eucommiae 3.70%
Fructus Psoraleae 3.70%
Indigo Naturalis 3.70%
Concha Ostreae 3.70%
Radix Paeoniae Alb 3.70%
Rhizoma Cyperi 14.82%
Fructus Amomi 3.70%
Rhizoma Corydalis 3.70%
Flos et Semen Celesiae Cristatae 14.82%
Cortex Ailanthi 14.82%

Recommended use:
To be taken orally. For adults, 8 pills per time, 3 times daily.

14,San Jin Pian

It also called Sanjin Pian or Three Gold Tablet.

Ingredients:
Fructus Rosae,
Herba Paederiae,
Herba Cebtellae,
etc

Direction:
Orally, 3 tablets each time, 3-4 times daily.

15,Suan Zao Ren Tang Tablets

Suan Zao Ren Tang – nourishes blood, calm spirit, clear Heat, relieve mental restlessness.

Indications:
irritable, insomnia, palpitations, night sweats, dizziness, dry throat and mouth, dry red tongue if heat, pale if not, wiry or thin rapid pulse. It is also helpful for menopausal symptoms.

Ingredients:
Ziziphus spinosa seed, Ligusticum wallichii rhizome, Poria cocos fungus, Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root.

Usage:
2-3 tablets, 3 times daily after meals.

16,Tai Tai Mei Rong Kou Fu Ye

Also called Taita Beauty Essence.

Basis of Health Action:
In Chinese medicine, the human body is an organic mass. That is why the only way to have smooth and radiant skin is to regulate and condition the internal essence and blood circulation. Adequate internal energy is a guarantee for healthy glowing skin, while low body energy will result in dull, dry skin. The formula of Taitai Beauty Essence is based on a principle of "treating ailments at source". Regulating bodily functions, it will sooth and condition your liver, kidneys, blood and vital essence, while improving blood circulation. This action can eliminate blood-lipid deposits and optimize your skin's blood circulation. The aging process is effectively delayed, and your complexion is soft, supple and naturally radiant.

Effects:
The formula contains F.L.A. and many active ingredients which can regulate the level of endocrine and stimulate blood flow. It also has liver and kidneys enhancing functions, and will aid metabolism and blood circulation. No longer will you be troubled by a "sallow" appearance. You feel strong and full of energy, and symptoms of ill health like tiredness, sleeplessness, back pain and sore legs, menstrual disorder, menstrual pain and dizziness are gone. Your overall health condition is significantly improved and the formula will guard you from unsightly conditions like yellow spots and dehydrated sallow skin. The result is a fine and supple complexion that glows.

Ingredients:
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata, Radix Paeoniae Alba,
Radix Angelica Sinensis, Rhizoma Chuanxiong,
Rhizoma Cyperi, Radix Dipsaci, Folium Artemisiae Argyi,
Caulis Spatholobi, Water.

Direction:
1 bottle each, 2 times daily.

Package:
10 vials x 10ml per box.

Caution:
becareful during the period and do not drink it during pregnancy.

17,Tao Hong Si Wu Wan

Tao Hong Si Wu Wan or Taohong Si Wu Wan.

Tonifies and Regulates Blood (and Qi), mobilises Stagnant Blood and warms the Uterus

Indications:
Menstrual irregularities, menstrual pain, dark menstrual blood with clots, varicose veins, spider veins, broken capillaries, postural dizziness, dull purple clotted menstrual flow with abdominal pain and distension.

Application:
Irregular Menstruation, Endometriosis, Chronic Urticaria, Impact Injury Bruise, Anaphylactic Purpura, Neurogenic Headache.

Ingredients:
Radix Rehmanniae 29.5%
Radix Angelicae Sinensis 19.6%
Radix Paeoniae Alba 19.6%
Rhizoma Ligustici Wallaachii 11.7%
Semen Persicae 9.8%
Flos Carthami 9.8%

Usage:
2-3 times daily, 8 pills each time.
murphy
murphy

Back to top Go down