ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprising:US Back Pain Market Approaches $23 Billion in 2018 .

2 posters

Go down

Surprising:US Back Pain Market Approaches $23 Billion in 2018 . Empty Surprising:US Back Pain Market Approaches $23 Billion in 2018 .

Post  emma Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 am

Back pain is big problem in West world.

New article been published about this.

The US back pain market for drug treatment will be valued at almost $23 billion in 2018, according to US Back Pain, a report released today by WWMR, Inc. Growth in this market will be driven largely by the opioid agonist products that are currently in development. Many of these are long-acting, abuse-resistant formulations that are highly anticipated in the clinical community. If pipeline products deliver on efficacy and safety, uptake is likely to be considerable and at premium prices.
In 2008 an estimated 91 million people in the US suffered from either acute, chronic neuropathic or chronic non-neuropathic back pain, including pain in the neck/upper back or lower back

Back surgery only have 50% successful rate, painkiller tablet doen't change anything, alternative med work too slowly,what are patients choices?

Tell me your opinion, please
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Surprising:US Back Pain Market Approaches $23 Billion in 2018 . Empty Re

Post  jimparter Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:11 am

From the moment I stepped into the wellness center, I mattered as a person. My pain was real to them. They took the time to map out a plan for my treatment and I never looked back. The approach was for me to receive both medical and physical therapy under one roof. Everyone in that office truly works together as a team to take care of their patients. pewaukee wi chiropractors

jimparter

Back to top Go down