ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages

3 posters

Go down

Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages Empty Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages

Post  emma Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm

WalesOnline has two separate success stories of moms who used acupuncture and then subsequently carried pregnancies to term after multiple miscarriages.

FOR two long, painful years, Gilly Lane thought she might never be able to get pregnant. The 38-year-old tragically had a staggering five miscarriages – each time thinking her dream of having a family with her beloved husband Pete was slipping away. But today, as she cradles her beautiful 13-month-old miracle tot Lucy, she reveals that she finally gave birth not because of IVF – but the ancient Chinese art of acupuncture.

Acupuncture isn't irrefutably proven to reduce the risk of miscarriages, but the stories were interesting .

Leading researchers in the UK are planning a major initiative to try to better understand the causes of recurrent miscarriages and serious pregnancy complications such as pre-term delivery, intrauterine growth restriction, and blood pressure problems during pregnancy
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages Empty re: emma

Post  braitson Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi emma,

Nice sharing.
This all the information is very fruitful for my wife and every person who suffer this pregnancy problem. It is serious matter and whenever anybody suffers this problem than I would like to suggest everyone that immediately consult the doctor about that and get appropriate advice.
All the best!
braitson!
make face look thinner

braitson

Back to top Go down

Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages Empty Re: Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages

Post  sharonbaker Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 am

Hi emma

Congratulation dear. This is a good information..... My friend also suffering from the same problem. She always get failed to carry the pregnancy till 9 month and she has to face miscarriage. She has taken various type of medical treatment but she didn't get. Hope Acupuncture therapy give the good result to her. I will definitely suggest to her.....

sharonbaker

http://www.raymeds.com/

Back to top Go down

Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages Empty Re: Acupuncture for Multiple Miscarriages

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum