ACUPUNCTURE FOR BACK PAIN & INFERTILITY FORUMS IN LONDON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zak Acupuncture for neck pain case

2 posters

Go down

Zak Acupuncture for neck pain case Empty Zak Acupuncture for neck pain case

Post  Zak Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 am

A male, 49 years old, and the pain in both shoulders, about three years, the history of trauma, the patient was continuing bilateral neck pain and shoulder pain associated with bilateral upper limb muscle strength weakened, numbness, severe right , shoulders and neck activities restricted, difficult to sleep, loss of ability to live by the treatment ineffective.

Clinical examination: no appearance of the neck spinal deformities, cervical flexion and extension activities normal rotation constraints, the above-mentioned activities have aroused increasing shoulder pain, and bilateral upper extremity outreach 90 °, highly sensitive point in bilateral carotid tenderness area of scapular, a collarbone, the right grave.

Treatment: zak acupuncture
Results: After a period of time treatment, all symptoms disappeared.
Zak
Zak

http://www.backachetherapy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Zak Acupuncture for neck pain case Empty Re

Post  jimparter Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:43 pm

I was so ready to have surgery for my carpal tunnel. I was sick and tired of the numbness, shooting pains, not sleeping at night, losing the grasp of my hands… I have only been seeing them for about 2 months and I am already 90% better. chiropractic waukesha wi

jimparter

Back to top Go down